Making positive changes for your future needs.Learn more
Business Transformation Group Overview
Business Transformation Group (BTG) is a management and technology consulting services company providing cost-effective management expertise to help clients transform their business or businesses they support. We provide general consulting services and small business program services to federal and state agencies, private corporations, and emerging businesses.
We specialize in assisting large organizations with small business assistance and partnership programs. We also provide emerging businesses a high quality transformation and growth strategy through a service model at an affordable cost. BTG's full line of services include:
General Consulting Services
- Business Process Improvement (Re-engineering)
- Program Management and Implementation Support
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Training Development and Delivery
Small Business Program Services
- Emerging Business Growth Strategy
- Small Business Program Management
BTG offers traditional consulting services to clients of all sizes. Our consulting expertise covers a broad range of management, operational and strategy services. We have helped non-profit, government and private industry clients with various project initiatives related to our service offerings.
BTG and its clients have benefited from significant project success. BTG has led and assisted clients meet and/or exceed project goals including the following:
- Attainment of a 40% small business participation goal (largest in state history) on a $1.43 billion construction project for a government client
- Leadership of a team to identify and vet more than 500 small businesses to help a client contract approximately $400 million in small business opportunities
- Instrumental in the creation of over 1,500 jobs on an annualized basis for a large road transportation project
- Development of a viable small business program that resulted in 70% of its federal government consulting revenue utilizing small business relationships
- Facilitation of the arrangement of more than 155 contracts during a two (2) to three (3) year period
- Utilization of BTG's patent pending Management Maturity Model™ growth management technology to vet more than 100 emerging businesses
- Development and implementation support of end user training for the implementation of a new, statewide financial management system for a government client
- Analysis and redesign of fiscal business processes to increase efficiency, eliminate redundancies, and reduce cycle times
- Identification of more than 70 recommendations related to process streamlining / improvement, staffing levels, organizational alignment, authority levels and roles and responsibilities
- Implementation of BTG’s Online Compliance System™ (OCS™) technology on projects to monitor data for real-time, small business utilization reporting
Begin growth and change management strategies for your business or the businesses you support. Membership is required.
BTG is certified has a DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) in Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, Georgia and Washington, DC.
Visit our Client qualifications to understand how BTG is helping to create jobs and business opportunities.